MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to update my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi Friends,

I want to change MYBB in root directory to to another folder in same server.so iam installing new version in new folder.How to get backup from old forum.iam geting from backup old forum.and import to new forum.but iam getting error like this
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/string.lib.php on line 91

any one can help me..
Thanks in Advance
You might want to try something like big dump. It worked great for me. http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump.php
hello judel.actually my problem is

in my hosting account i have create only one database.my old form tables databse name mybb_1.iam taking backup from old forum.and iam changing in that file mybb_1 to mybb_2.and then iam import that file to database.that time iam getting error like this

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/string.lib.php on line 91

any other process is there for this.please help me
All I know is that the big dump script staggers the upload, so it doesn't try to upload too much info at once. I can only assume that's why you're getting that execution time error within your phpMyAdmin. Delete the new database you're trying to create and start over with big dump (using the link I provided)...if you still get that error, then you might need other help. Just make sure to backup your old database as a text file instead of compressed. Big dump has an easier time working with text.
hi judel iam creating another database and backup old tables and import to new forum.and iam getting this error .

MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_1users u LEFT JOIN mybb_1userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_1banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1'

how can i fix this problem?

Thanks in advance
Looks like you did not run the upgrade script. It's in /install/upgrade.php