MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Theme for Art Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am looking for a pretty customized custom theme for an Art Forum I plan on developing. I don't have the patience to code it myself.

I'm looking for something similar to: https://www.newgrounds.com/ and https://www.deviantart.com/

I need something that gives off a Gaming and Artistic Feel.

It'll be something like DeviantArt. I want use MyBB for the base as I'm a big MyBB fan and would like to make it function for this project as well.

I need these edits:

• Portal
  • Forumdisplay
  • Index
  • Reputation Page
  • Postbit
  • NewThread / NewReply
  • Memberlist
  • Who's Online Page
  • Login Page
  • Registration Page
  • Search Page
  • Upgrade Page
  • UserCP
  • ModCP
  • Post_Editor Theme (text editor theme)
  • Make theme Responsive
Really just the basic things theme designers should do, but yeah. It'll require a lot. I need someone who can do Anything I'm asking for so if that's not you then (shrug)

I have a bit of an idea for it but, yeah. If anyone thinks they're up to the job let me know.

I have a budget of $300 for this. currently

Let me know!  Toungue
(2018-08-03, 11:22 PM)Thanos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am looking for a pretty customized custom theme for an Art Forum I plan on developing. I don't have the patience to code it myself.

I'm looking for something similar to: https://www.newgrounds.com/

I need something that gives off a Gaming and Artistic Feel.

It'll be something like DeviantArt. I want use MyBB for the base as I'm a big MyBB fan and would like to make it function for this project as well.

I need these edits:

• Portal
  • Forumdisplay
  • Index
  • Reputation Page
  • Postbit
  • NewThread / NewReply
  • Memberlist
  • Who's Online Page
  • Login Page
  • Registration Page
  • Search Page
  • Upgrade Page
  • UserCP
  • ModCP
  • Post_Editor Theme (text editor theme)
  • Make theme Responsive
Really just the basic things theme designers should do, but yeah. It'll require a lot. I need someone who can do Anything I'm asking for so if that's not you then (shrug)

I have a bit of an idea for it but, yeah. If anyone thinks they're up to the job let me know.

I have a budget of $300 for this. currently

Let me know!  Toungue

I honestly believe you don't have to spend $300. 

I think this person in this THREAD can do this for FAR less than that amount you are quoting.

He just did my 2nd theme on my website and he's DAMN FAST and very good. 

Send him an email and see what happens.
Still looking to get this job done, if anyone's interested.
I think the scope of your stated project is too wide, but also not clear enough. On top of that you say

"... It'll require a lot. I need someone who can do Anything I'm asking for so... "

and then put a fixed budget next to it.

Sounds like you need a coder, themer and graphic artist, looking at those reference sites. So i think you need to break it down a little more.