MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Check box "remember_me" missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the template 'error_nopermission', the checkbox "remember_me" is missing since v1.40 !!!

I did not look for the older versions ...
Maybe it's missing since the beginning of mybb?

To fix this, insert the following code :
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="2" align="center"><label title="{$lang->remember_me_desc}"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="remember" checked="checked" value="yes" /> {$lang->remember_me}</label></td>
</tr>

after this row :
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" tabindex="2" /></td>
</tr>

to obtain :
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" tabindex="2" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="2" align="center"><label title="{$lang->remember_me_desc}"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="remember" checked="checked" value="yes" /> {$lang->remember_me}</label></td>
</tr>

For next version please update /install/resources /mybb_theme.xml.

Thanks
We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3378

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!