MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Custom Points System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to buy a custom points system or a modification to an existing plugin that will link forum points to points on my GPT script to allow users to earn from posting on the forum. You can just edit NewPoints to link with my script if you want. All I need is a normal forum points system to combine with my sites script so it adds to the points on the main site.

Message me if you can make this.
(2018-08-04, 09:17 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to buy a custom points system or a modification to an existing plugin that will link forum points to points on my GPT script to allow users to earn from posting on the forum. You can just edit NewPoints to link with my script if you want. All I need is a normal forum points system to combine with my sites script so it adds to the points on the main site.

search up NewPoints system and have it applied to your forum via FTP Connection.
(2018-08-04, 09:52 PM)Spooking Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-04, 09:17 PM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to buy a custom points system or a modification to an existing plugin that will link forum points to points on my GPT script to allow users to earn from posting on the forum. You can just edit NewPoints to link with my script if you want. All I need is a normal forum points system to combine with my sites script so it adds to the points on the main site.

search up NewPoints system and have it applied to your forum via FTP Connection.

Yeah I know NewPoints but I'm looking to pay someone to integrate it with my GPT script.
Still looking
What is your GPT and how it works.

I mean same db, with an api, external server or what.

How do you like points can be added or earned and how about the points to buy what ? Or only add the point into your gpt as a bridge and no way to show it as different instances i mean one for ypur system and another one for ypur boards Smile

Ah i forgot and what is your bubget due nobody take seriously due users want many mods and wish to pay 20 or less and many of us think that is a waste of time to deal that way.

I only take seriuously proposals and the end job allways covers expectatives of my costumers. You can see it due nonody talks about good job but when is something bad allways talk and talk.

I have some clients and all of them are happy with my services and i am happy with the payments. Maybe a job per month but allways we have in both instances good deals to talk about Smile
(2018-08-29, 07:44 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]What is your GPT and how it works.

I mean same db, with an api, external server or what.

How do you like points can be added or earned and how about the points to buy what ? Or only add the point into your gpt as a bridge and no way to show it as different instances i mean one for ypur system and another one for ypur boards Smile

Ah i forgot and what is your bubget due nobody take seriously due users want many mods and wish to pay 20 or less and many of us think that is a waste of time to deal that way.

I only take seriuously proposals and the end job allways covers expectatives of my costumers. You can see it due nonody talks about good job but when is something bad allways talk and talk.

I have some clients and all of them are happy with my services and i am happy with the payments. Maybe a job per month but allways we have in both instances good deals to talk about Smile

Vouch for Whiteneo on this, I have work done with him in past and he is reliable Smile