MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dropdown menus appearing too low on screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, After the 1.8.17 upgrade, I noticed that my dorpdown menus are appearing way too low on the screen instead of right below the clicked link?  Any ideas what could be causing this and how can I fix it?

Site is: www.7173mustangs.com
Theme: Flatty
MyBB Version: 1.8.17

Screenshot attached:
(2018-08-06, 09:56 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, After the 1.8.17 upgrade, I noticed that my dorpdown menus are appearing way too low on the screen instead of right below the clicked link?  Any ideas what could be causing this and how can I fix it?

Screenshot attached:

You'll need to contact the author of this theme.

Is that dropdown menu from the 'More' button at the very top?

By the way... I love those original Mustang Fastbacks! (yea, I saw the logo picture)
(2018-08-06, 11:58 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-06, 09:56 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, After the 1.8.17 upgrade, I noticed that my dorpdown menus are appearing way too low on the screen instead of right below the clicked link?  Any ideas what could be causing this and how can I fix it?

Screenshot attached:

You'll need to contact the author of this theme.

Is that dropdown menu from the 'More' button at the very top?

By the way... I love those original Mustang Fastbacks! (yea, I saw the logo picture)

Yes, I clicked the MORE button for the screen capture.  I will post in the theme support thread but it doesn't seem to be very active.

I think it is some kind of CSS conflict but I can't pin it down.