MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Luxor Forums - Whitehat & Community Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Luxor Forums is a growing community that suits everyone. 
Participate in discussions, share your resources, tools & software, learn to code, ethical hacking (whitehat) showcase your artwork, and much more. 

[Image: 8d4a06aaae9336e00729f1e1e131e569.png]

Luxor Forums offers these features:
  • Arcade - Play one of your old favorite arcade games!
  • Chatroom - Chat in real-time with other users
  • RSS feeds in various topical forums
  • 40+ topical forums
  • Attentive and friendly staff!
  • Luxar Bank featuring the Coin Flip - Play to win more Luxars! (Luxars = coins)
  • Virtual Stock market - Play the volatile stock market and see how well you do with your investments!
  • Cryptocurrency information - Crypto Prices and CryptoWatch
  • Big contests - Check Luxor Forums for the latest contest information.
GO HERE!

Join today, we won't disappoint you!
Showcase thread approved. Smile
(08-30-2018, 03:53 PM)José F. Wrote: [ -> ]Showcase thread approved. Smile

@José F. Thanks and it is much appreciated!
Good luck with luxorforums Serpius Smile
(09-02-2018, 12:19 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with luxorforums Serpius Smile

Thanks!

Just so you know, it's Luxor Forums as 2 words. (not trying to pick on you, but just pointing that out  Cool )
Updated a bit of the website info.
Everything looks good so far but at 20K posts, speaking from experience you don't really need two admins other than yourself. Also, there's no need to add yourself to a moderator group or just as Forum Moderators, since you can really do it as an Admin. Just a small heads up. It looks your staff page all clogged up. Also, you seem to have a really nice theme designer.
(10-09-2018, 06:24 PM)Max Payne Wrote: [ -> ]Everything looks good so far but at 20K posts, speaking from experience you don't really need two admins other than yourself. Also, there's no need to add yourself to a moderator group or just as Forum Moderators, since you can really do it as an Admin. Just a small heads up. It looks your staff page all clogged up. Also, you seem to have a really nice theme designer.

The other Admins besides myself are temp Admins. They are helping me fix up a new theme.

Once the new theme is all completed, then those 2 accounts will be "demoted" to a lower level account.

Yes, I can fix up the Staff page a bit more. 

Yep, the Luxor Forums default (not MyBB default) theme was a very well done theme.
Great forum

I like the quick search, but I would adjust slightly as the 100% width doesn't quite work when you have a scroll bar, and the search button is not centred

Some quick adjusting and I would suggest the following CSS >

#search input[type="search"] {
    position: absolute;
    top: 50%;
    width: 95%;
    font-size: 60px;
    font-weight: 100;
    text-align: center;
    border: 3px solid rgba(250, 250, 250, .3);
    margin: 2.5%;
    margin-top: -51px;
    outline: none;
    background: transparent;
    color: #fff;
}

#search .btn {
    position: absolute;
    top: 60%;
    left: 35%;
    margin-top: 60px;
    width: 30%;
    height: 50px;
    border-radius: 0px;
    font-size: 20px;
}
which plugin u are using for fake guests online :p ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5