MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: account switcher enhanced plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the Enhanced Account Switcher 2 plugin, checked all the files seem in the right place and everything, but it's not working. It doesn't show up in the header, and if I click via edit to change user it logs me out instead. 

1. It seems to have erased MyAlerts.
2. It doesn't show up in the header.
3. I have checked the box to show up in the header via settings.
4. I have checked group to use account switch.
5. I have added a second account to switch to for test purposes. 
6. I am using the default theme during this plugin stage. 

I have also checked the following:
1. The variables {$menu_accountlist} (behind the memberlist link) and {$pm_switch_notice} (behind the pm notice) belong in the header template.

2. The code <!-- AccountSwitcher -->{$as_header}<!-- /AccountSwitcher --> belongs in the template header_welcomblock_member

Both are there, and I have checked folders in my uploads, all appear to be where they should be. Thanks in advance.
(2018-08-08, 11:40 AM)Meow Purrdock Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed the Enhanced Account Switcher 2 plugin, checked all the files seem in the right place and everything, but it's not working. It doesn't show up in the header, and if I click via edit to change user it logs me out instead. 

1. The variables {$menu_accountlist} (behind the memberlist link) and {$pm_switch_notice} (behind the pm notice) belong in the header template.

2. The code <!-- AccountSwitcher -->{$as_header}<!-- /AccountSwitcher --> belongs in the template header_welcomblock_member

Both are there, and I have checked folders in my uploads, all appear to be where they should be. Thanks in advance.

Have you DEactivated and UNinstalled the Enhanced Account Switcher plugin to see if your MyAlerts plugin starts working again?
(2018-08-08, 11:42 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-08, 11:40 AM)Meow Purrdock Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed the Enhanced Account Switcher 2 plugin, checked all the files seem in the right place and everything, but it's not working. It doesn't show up in the header, and if I click via edit to change user it logs me out instead. 

Have you DEactivated and UNinstalled the Enhanced Account Switcher plugin to see if your MyAlerts plugin starts working again?

Tried that, it doesn't. Deactivated both and reactivated both, no changes show.
Can you check if there is any error in the console ? Pretty much if there is javascript conflict, you will be able to see it there.
(2018-08-08, 11:59 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check if there is any error in the console ? Pretty much if there is javascript conflict, you will be able to see it there.

There are three errors logged:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

index.php:1 Refused to execute script from 'https://theremnants.000webhostapp.com/jscripts/accountswitcher/as_script.min.js?v=2108' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

favicon.ico:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
(2018-08-08, 12:06 PM)Meow Purrdock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-08, 11:59 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check if there is any error in the console ? Pretty much if there is javascript conflict, you will be able to see it there.

index.php:1 Refused to execute script from 'https://theremnants.000webhostapp.com/jscripts/accountswitcher/as_script.min.js?v=2108' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

favicon.ico:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

The third one is okay, that is because of favicon.

I feel that the issue is related to

Basically the script as_script.min.js is causing issue, temporary disable MIME type checking to see if it fixes the issue.
(2018-08-08, 12:21 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-08, 12:06 PM)Meow Purrdock Wrote: [ -> ]

Basically the script as_script.min.js is causing issue, temporary disable MIME type checking to see if it fixes the issue.

I deleted and reuploaded the scripts. error has gone but issue remains the same

UPDATE: Okay, so I managed to get it back working.

It seemed that when installing the Account plugin, it caused the MyAlerts.js to disappear and a corruption in the headericon template. So, I deactivated MyAlerts, reinstalled the missing script, and reuploaded the headericon template, and then reactivated the plugin again. Both plugins came back straight away.
(2018-08-08, 12:35 PM)Meow Purrdock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-08, 12:21 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-08, 12:06 PM)Meow Purrdock Wrote: [ -> ]

I deleted and reuploaded the scripts. error has gone but issue remains the same

UPDATE: Okay, so I managed to get it back working.

It seemed that when installing the Account plugin, it caused the MyAlerts.js to disappear and a corruption in the headericon template. So, I deactivated MyAlerts, reinstalled the missing script, and reuploaded the headericon template, and then reactivated the plugin again. Both plugins came back straight away.
Cheers Smile