MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having this error no one can log in to my forum.

"Authorization code mismatch, are you accessing this function correctly? please go back and try again"

www.moneygoldforum.com
(2018-08-08, 05:44 PM)Password1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this error no one can log in to my forum.

"Authorization code mismatch, are you accessing this function correctly? please go back and try again"

www.moneygoldforum.com

Please do a SEARCH on MyBB.com because if you had done this, you would have gotten this THREAD.
(2018-08-08, 08:50 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-08, 05:44 PM)Password1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this error no one can log in to my forum.

www.moneygoldforum.com

Please do a SEARCH on MyBB.com because if you had done this, you would have gotten this THREAD.

It didnt work
(2018-08-08, 09:17 PM)Password1234 Wrote: [ -> ]It didnt work

Are your cookie settings properly set?
More information would help.

When did the problem start, after upgrading? What version is your forum on? Did you confirm the problem on both your theme and the default theme ?
(2018-08-08, 09:51 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]More information would help.

When did the problem start, after upgrading? What version is your forum on? Did you confirm the problem on both your theme and the default theme ?
It happened after i uploaded a new theme netpen.

(2018-08-08, 09:51 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]More information would help.

yes i tried that on default and theme, and it happened after uploading the netpen theme, but i deleted it  and its still not working.