MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to create a custom login page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw one mybb forum to have a custom login and register page which is not a standard one which comes with mybb.

Does this require php edit if not can someone tell me how to achieve it?

Here is an example of that forum
It only requires editing of the existing templates. No php changes required.
(2018-08-10, 03:09 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]It only requires editing of the existing templates. No php changes required.

Any help, please Angel ? Example of what to change?
It is actually not a custom login page. The forum has a theme which changes the look across the board.

The login template is member_login -> not much is changed from default apart from the styling of the theme.

The register agreement they have custom text put in which you can do by editing the language files for member_register_agreement

The register page is the member_register template. Again not much is changed from default apart from the styling of the theme. They have deleted a lot of the options on that template - maybe that's why it looks custom to you.
(2018-08-10, 04:16 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]It is actually not a custom login page. The forum has a theme which changes the look across the board.

The login template is member_login -> not much is changed from default apart from the styling of the theme.

The register agreement they have custom text put in which you can do by editing the language files for member_register_agreement

The register page is the member_register template. Again not much is changed from default apart from the styling of the theme. They have deleted a lot of the options on that template - maybe that's why it looks custom to you.

Great!

One more question, how to add a picture on no-reply email? I have a custom mail for no-reply in my cpanel, but no option to add avatar ?

[Image: screenshot_1024.png]
(2018-08-10, 03:49 PM)codedude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-10, 03:09 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]It only requires editing of the existing templates. No php changes required.

Any help, please Angel ? Example of what to change?

Well, why don't you look in the MyBB.com Extend section and find a theme that has what you are looking for?

There's a lot of themes and one of them will fit your needs including the login page?