MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Go to github of Myalerts and download the classloader.php from there and upload the file at inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php

This will fix it.
(2018-08-11, 10:51 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Go to github of Myalerts and download the classloader.php from there and upload the file at inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php

This will fix it.

No luckSad
I did as you said but im still getting the same error "HTML ERROR 500"..
This is what today's error log says:

Quote:[Sat Aug 11 14:12:26.305346 2018] [lsapi:error] [pid 2708427] [client censored] [host censored] Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager::createInstance() must be an instance of DB_Base, instance of DB_MySQLi given, called in /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 723 and defined in /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php:97\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(723): MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager::createInstance(Object(DB_MySQLi), Object(datacache))\n#1 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(700): myalerts_create_instances()\n#2 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/class_plugins.php(139): myalerts_global_start('')\n#3 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/global.php(99): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array)\n#4 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/index.php(18): require_once('/var/www/muoshe...')\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php on line 97\n

[Sat Aug 11 14:12:28.858366 2018] [lsapi:error] [pid 2708426] [client censored] [host censored] Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager::createInstance() must be an instance of DB_Base, instance of DB_MySQLi given, called in /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 723 and defined in /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php:97\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(723): MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager::createInstance(Object(DB_MySQLi), Object(datacache))\n#1 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/myalerts.php(700): myalerts_create_instances()\n#2 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/class_plugins.php(139): myalerts_global_start('')\n#3 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/global.php(99): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array)\n#4 /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/index.php(18): require_once('/var/www/muoshe...')\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php on line 97\n

If any of you can help understand it or see's anything that might cause the problem please let me know.

Update :
Noticed an irregular occurrence on the board,
Style templates :
[Image: image.png]

In case you didn't noticed what's wrong all templates category name called "Templates",
So instead of "index templates" or "showthread templates" it just prints "Templates".
Which version of MyBB are you using? It looks like a really old version if you don't have DB_Bas (that file was created back in 2014!) - either that or you missed some files when upgrading a long time ago.
(2018-08-11, 01:58 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of MyBB are you using? It looks like a really old version if you don't have DB_Bas (that file was created back in 2014!) - either that or you missed some files when upgrading a long time ago.

Here's the board stats
[Image: Screenshot_20180811_175506_Samsung_Internet.jpg]
Thanks for replying.
(2018-08-11, 02:58 PM)tphe1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-11, 01:58 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Which version of MyBB are you using? It looks like a really old version if you don't have DB_Bas (that file was created back in 2014!) - either that or you missed some files when upgrading a long time ago.

Here's the board stats
[Image: Screenshot_20180811_175506_Samsung_Internet.jpg]
Thanks for replying.

I would highly recommend upgrading to the current version of MyBB (1.8.17). If nothing else, you're putting yourself and your members at risk by running an old insecure version with known security issues. From what I remember, MyAlerts needs 1.8.4 at the minimum.
Thanks everyone,
I've listened to Euan but instead of upgrading i've made a clean install of the latest MyBB version,
Now i'm running both MyAlerts and Mention.

Cheers, Afik.
(2018-08-11, 11:11 PM)tphe1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone,
I've listened to Euan but instead of upgrading i've made a clean install of the latest MyBB version,

Cheers, Afik.

You do know that you can merge the database from 1.8.3 into the new install of 1.8.17. 

That way, you retain all of your users and messages.

Just a thought...
(2018-08-12, 03:26 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-11, 11:11 PM)tphe1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone,

Cheers, Afik.

You do know that you can merge the database from 1.8.3 into the new install of 1.8.17. 

That way, you retain all of your users and messages.

Just a thought...

Ofc, i'm using MyBB for 2 years now,
This specific board is not yet open to the public
So there isn't realy any data that needed to be kept.

Thanks though for noticing..
Pages: 1 2