MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hay,
I've uploaded MyAlerts plugin to my host now i'm getting an error message on the plugins page
that say's i'm missing a file called : ClassLoader.php.
The exact message:
Warning [2] require_once(/var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.2.8 (Linux)
(2018-08-10, 05:36 PM)tphe1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Hay,
I've uploaded MyAlerts plugin to my host now i'm getting an error message on the plugins page
The exact message:
Warning [2] require_once(/var/www/muosher/data/www/forum.muinnovate.co.il/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.2.8 (Linux)

Read the first post.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-171301.html
(2018-08-10, 06:29 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
The exact message:

Read the first post.

Hello Ashley thanks for your reply,
About 5 minutes before you've replied i saw that line on this thread that says creating the file and uploading to a specific directory,
I did just as said on this thread and installed the plugin and guess what, my board broke.
So i know it's bad to remove plugin without uninstalling it from the admin cp but i didn't had any other option so i did, now somehow dvz_mentions which is a plugin i have on my board started erroring then i had to remove it too.
now i am missing both these plugins but 'MyAlerts' is much more important for me..

If someone please can help me work it out reply on this thread.
Thanks in advanced, Afik.
(2018-08-10, 06:50 PM)tphe1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
The exact message:

Read the first post.

About 5 minutes before you've replied i saw that line on this thread that says creating the file and uploading to a specific directory,
I did just as said on this thread and installed the plugin and guess what, my board broke.
So i know it's bad to remove plugin without uninstalling it from the admin cp but i didn't had any other option so i did, now somehow dvz_mentions which is a plugin i have on my board started erroring then i had to remove it too.
now i am missing both these plugins but 'MyAlerts' is much more important for me..

You can have both these plugins working together. DVZ mentions has an option to install support for MyAlerts in the ACP. Maybe best to start over, now that you have all the files. Re upload all the files, and enable them, then click on the link by DVZ mentions to install support for MyAlerts.
(2018-08-10, 07:42 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-10, 06:50 PM)tphe1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
The exact message:

Read the first post.

You can have both these plugins working together. DVZ mentions has an option to install support for MyAlerts in the ACP. Maybe best to start over, now that you have all the files. Re upload all the files, and enable them, then click on the link by DVZ mentions to install support for MyAlerts.
The thing is whenever i put any of those plugins files in my host the board is breaking both the acp and the public board itself🤔
breaking the ACP with what error ?
(2018-08-10, 10:40 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]breaking the ACP with what error ?

That's the thing it's not a mybb type error,

Its a internal server error: "HTTP ERROR 500". Undecided

btw, thanks alot for your help!
So your other plugins work fine, and you only get this error when you upload the MyAlerts files ?

The only thing i can suggest is that you check the files that are in your server /inc/plugins/ folder

If there is anything in there that is not supposed to be there - that you maybe uploaded by mistake - it will break the ACP on the plugins page.
(2018-08-11, 12:23 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]So your other plugins work fine, and you only get this error when you upload the MyAlerts files ?

The only thing i can suggest is that you check the files that are in your server /inc/plugins/  folder

If there is anything in there that is not supposed to be there - that you maybe uploaded by mistake - it will break the ACP on the plugins page.

Every time i'm uploading MyAlerts or DVZ Mentions files i get this "error".
I cant find anything wrong with the plugins folder, and it's not only the plugins page on the acp breaking
It's the whole board.
Well you can check you error log file.
Pages: 1 2