MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Cant able to login It Shows Error that is Authorization code mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I Recently Added NewPoints Plugin, after that can't log in to the forum, 
while login it shows an error that is - " Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again. "

How to Solve this problem? Huh
(2018-08-12, 07:38 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html

Too bad that MyBB can't automate a link everytime someone mentions "Authorization Code Mismatch" phrase. 
Or force that poster to go to that link when that phrase is used.

That sure would cut down on a lot of those same threads... literally, I see one every day. (sometimes more than once)

Hmm... possible feature to be added into MyBB?
Possibly as a plugin Wink
(2018-08-12, 01:22 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-12, 07:38 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html

Too bad that MyBB can't automate a link everytime someone mentions "Authorization Code Mismatch" phrase. 

That sure would cut down on a lot of those same threads... literally, I see one every day. (sometimes more than once)

Too bad that people who (want to) run forums don't know or remember rule#1: search before you post. I mean, most of the people posting here are running a forum where they'd probably be annoyed by exactly what they are doing here. Or they have no %$#§ing idea about forums at all. 

As for the plugin: It already exists. MyBot could auto close threads containing "Authorization Code Mismatch" ;-)
(2018-08-12, 04:35 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-12, 01:22 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Too bad that people who (want to) run forums don't know or remember rule#1: search before you post. I mean, most of the people posting here are running a forum where they'd probably be annoyed by exactly what they are doing here. Or they have no %$#§ing idea about forums at all. 

As for the plugin: It already exists. MyBot could auto close threads containing "Authorization Code Mismatch" ;-)

I don't want users to be closed out of a thread.

I want users to be re-directed to a thread like THIS ONE.

That way, they will have their answers right in front of them.
Yeah well, MyBot could theoretically post an answer automatically. What I have in mind for a future plugin is something like a FAQ manager which would pop out some threads suggestions as the user types words into textareas.