MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help dumb question!! PROBLEM SOLVED NVM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to mybb and making websites in general i have been googling trying to figure this out but have failed to find a awnser. I am sure this is probably easy as fk to do loll but...

when i go to my website for example mywebsite.com  the forums show up first how do i make it so the homepage/portal shows up first and not the forums?
(2018-08-15, 02:13 AM)jwpwnz Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to mybb and making websites in general i have been googling trying to figure this out but have failed to find a awnser. I am sure this is probably easy as fk to do loll but...

when i go to my website for example mywebsite.com  the forums show up first how do i make it so the homepage/portal shows up first and not the forums?

Go to this thread THREAD.

Read all posts. Not very many posts in that thread, but it has all of the answers you need.
(2018-08-15, 02:31 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-15, 02:13 AM)jwpwnz Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to mybb and making websites in general i have been googling trying to figure this out but have failed to find a awnser. I am sure this is probably easy as fk to do loll but...

Go to this thread THREAD.

Read all posts. Not very many posts in that thread, but it has all of the answers you need.

ty for the help got it to work.