MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: move the referral link to a new page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so there are quite a few things i would like to edit but dont know how so i will be making a few threads with the different things im wanting to do, if i put them all in one thread it would be too big. 

So first thing i want to do is with the referral links.

Ok so i have "Show Referrals" installed and im wanting to move the referral banners to the front page of the user cp (see image below) 
[Image: 9JAjY39.png]

I am also wanting to remove the option to go to the referrals from the User CP Side bar completely. 

If you have discord and are willing to help me edit things im wanting to edit add me and message me. Thanks in advance. My Discord:  Owen#3412
Explain well what u need did u mean u want to show banner with referral link in the center on ur usercp
(2018-08-15, 08:15 PM)kingsolomon Wrote: [ -> ]Explain well what u need did u mean u want to show banner with referral link in the center on ur usercp

Yes, exactly that, also remove the option to go to the referral page from the user cp side bar
Ok i will update you in little time let me code it for u
(2018-08-17, 07:57 AM)kingsolomon Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i will update you in little time let me code it for u

Thank you, i appreciate it.