MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New plugin hook in User CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I have been creating some new theme for my forum. I have some issues with all "Threads" related things in account summary in UCP.

I wanted to add some new features to threadlist like I have in forumdisplay and that's the moment I realized that in UCP there are no threads hooks.

Nothing at all. You can use usercp_start or usercp_end, but it isn't going to do well with changing or adding anything in threadlist because of how it is all created. Original MyBB script recreates $threadcache and that makes it impossible to change anything. Also I cheked forumdisplay to see if it's the same in here, but there hooks for changing individual threads is present.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add these hooks to UCP too?
There are displayed threadlists too, and some people might want to use plugins to make them look the same as in forumdisplay.

For now I can do overcomplicated things to do the same thing, but adding threads hooks to UCP would make it much easier and faster to work.
Would make sense to me, not sure why they're not there already.
Yeah that make sense to add them. Also it would make working in UCP with plugins much easier.
It would be awesome if you could add that to UCP.
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with implementing this suggestion. Discussions regarding this topic may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3403

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group