MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modscenter.pl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I'm an administrator on Modscenter.pl forum for about one year now, and I'd like to share with you brief description what we do, and how we work.

First of all short history. Modscenter.pl has been started by two people: Astalavista and clearcut. Both of them sadly are retired administrators. As domain shows it is polish forum about game modifications and pretty much big mods library.
We are online from about 2010.

Our community is based on every game that can be modified. Through all the years we had changing trending games, but now our community is mostly focused on simulator games like Euro Truck Simulator 2 or Farming Simulator series. Of course we're trying to bring back some games and we will do it. We also offer any kind of help with creating modifications, with bugs and problems in games. Our community will try to help, as much as they can. And any discussion about games is welcome too, but for all I know people are focused more on getting new fresh mods for their games Toungue

We have a bit of everything on our forum and we're trying to add more and more content.

Ahh also we had big, very big database failure about 2012 or 2013, but somehow we managed to survive Big Grin

Some stats:
  • Threads: 16151
  • Users: 39016
Link to Modscenter: http://modscenter.pl/

Thanks for reading and please give any feedback you can, thanks!
Approved, nice site Big Grin