MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Very frustrating logo problem, in desperate need of help!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now I am very frustrated. Today I set up my forum for my clan but I have been having problems with my logo. After creating 3 different logos the same problem had still occurred. Each time the logo fit perfectly with the forum on my computer but when going on my brothers computer it was twice a wide for some reason, so wide that you needed to scroll. My question is, how do I make a logo that appears to fit well with my forum and appears that way on EVERYONES computer?

Please help before I kill myself Toungue

Edit: here is the forum: http://whit.ultimateclanhost.com/MyBB/index.php
I don't see anything wrong in the source... can we see a screenshot of the problem?
webaph Wrote:I don't see anything wrong in the source... can we see a screenshot of the problem?

A screen shot of how it looks on my pc and my bros? If so then I'll have it in no time.

Ok thats how it looks on my bros, but on mine the logo's width is almost the same as the forums with ( or page container )
Simply put, your logo is too big as a .jpg to fit everyone's screen. It even sticks out a little on my computer.
Either extend your forum width to something that fills more of the screen or make your logo smaller.

Keep in mind that not everyone runs their computer at the same resolution as you do. Also, some do not have their browser full-screen.

Moved from General Support to Templates, Theme Sets and Graphics
Do this- Go into

Themes > Your theme > Page Container > Width

And in there change it to 840px
Yeah I see your problem. The width is set to 65%, which varies on every screen. On your bro's pc the screen is smaller, so the forum width is also smaller, but that does not affect the logo.

Like Jag said, change the width.