MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: migration from asp.net coded forum with MSSQL database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have one myBB forum already and would like to transfer one of my other forums to myBB. www.malluspace.com. This could be complicated though.

Malluspace.com is coded in asp.net and has a MSSQL database. I know zero about either. It looks like a custom job that someone did as a side project. If so, it's pretty impressive. Or...... does the software 'itHound' mean anything to anyone?

I bought this forum a few months ago and haven't touched it and it's still chugging along with a few hundred visitors a day. I'd really like to update to today's standards and get it into a more user friendly format for me and my visitors.

Does anyone have any suggestions or know of anyone who has accomplished a similar project?
There is no problem with ASP. The problem would be migrating the MSSQL database to MyBB's MySQL database. I don't think I can help with this one but someone might be able to help you.
MSSQL is not too big problem Wink
If you still need some help, i can help you