MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go bac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just updated MyBB from v1.8.15 to v1.8.18. the upgrade process is successful but when I go to login, it says:

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

I can load up Admin CP no problem, this looks like a common problem, can someone help?
see the guidance links provided here
(2018-08-23, 06:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see the guidance links provided here

Too many threads like this, If we can have an announcement or something where bugs like this are listed, I am sure it will help in future.
What do you think .m. ?
(2018-08-23, 06:33 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

Too many threads like this, If we can have an announcement or something where bugs like this are listed, I am sure it will help in future.
What do you think .m. ?

I was discussing this (I can't find the thread now) with one of the MyBB developers about doing something like a plugin where if a user makes a post that has "Authorization code mismatch" statement in it, that user would be prompted to go to the appropriate link that has the possible solutions that he/she is looking for.

That plugin can be used for various repetitive statements like the infamous "Inline moderation" issue.
(2018-08-23, 07:09 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-23, 06:33 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you think .m. ?

I was discussing this (I can't find the thread now) with one of the MyBB developers about doing something like a plugin where if a user makes a post that has "Authorization code mismatch" statement in it, that user would be prompted to go to the appropriate link that has the possible solutions that he/she is looking for.

That plugin can be used for various repetitive statements like the infamous "Inline moderation" issue.

There is MyBot plugin by Jonas that can be used to do the same. It has lots of feature and text match is also one of those features.
It will actually solve a lot of issues by using that bot plugin that come right after the upgrade.