MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limit size of ad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i just added native banner ad from propellerads
i added to the footer and portal page 
as you can see on my website 
http://blackmarke7.com 
the ad on the right hand side the size is fine to me
but the ad on the footer is too big 
i was wondering how to make it so it decrease in size?

i added 

<div style="text-align: center;"><script async="async" data-cfasync="false" src="//native.propellerads.com/1?z=1960426&eid="></script></div>

to the top of footer template

thanks for your help

below is my portal template just in case you want to ask how ad was added to the right hand side
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="{$lang->latest_announcements} (RSS 2.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?portal=1" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{$lang->latest_announcements} (Atom 1.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?portal=1&type=atom1.0" />
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}

{$simplenewsbars_4}
        {$simplenewsbars_5}
        {$simplenewsbars_6}
{$ps_header_portal}
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" align="center">
<tr><td valign="top" width="200">
{$welcome}
{$pms}
{$calendar}
{$latestthreads}
</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td valign="top">
{$announcements}
{$multipage}
</td>
<td valign="top" width="200">
<script async="async" data-cfasync="false" src="//native.propellerads.com/1?z=1960711&eid="></script>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$ps_footer_portal}
{$footer}
I am not sure how properllerads works but you can basically select a lesser size image in properller ads dashboard.
Also you can also define image dimension using the class that is added by propellerads. You can find class name using inspect element.
(2018-08-24, 04:28 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure how properllerads works but you can basically select a lesser size image in properller ads dashboard.
Also you can also define image dimension using the class that is added by propellerads. You can find class name using inspect element.

ok so i'm guessing what you are saying is i should as propellerads then