MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Undefined Permissions In AdminCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I ran into an odd situation.

I am running MyBB 1.8.18, but I don't think it's related to the version at all.

I do remember seeing this before but never pursued this issue until now.

The screenshot explains it better. Take a look.

Does anyone have any ideas?

(Staff, if this post is not in the correct forum, please move to the appropriate forum)

[Image: 610978e6a3d5e85d0aa2922ebca3fc8c.png]
Can manage group promotions? is the last one. Must be a plugin that added something.
(2018-08-25, 01:14 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can manage group promotions? is the last one. Must be a plugin that added something.

Beats me. 

I just did the 'Inspect' thing in Chrome, but it doesn't show me any clues as to what this might be. Sighs...
The undefined permission would be from a plugin. The most likely cause IMO would be a missing language file. You could try re-uploading your admin languages from all your plugins again.
(2018-08-25, 05:21 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]The undefined permission would be from a plugin. The most likely cause IMO would be a missing language file. You could try re-uploading your admin languages from all your plugins again.

If you knew how many plugins I have, I'd be going crazy!

But, I think I can narrow it down to a reasonable number where it won't be too daunting.
(2018-08-25, 07:13 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-25, 05:21 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]The undefined permission would be from a plugin. The most likely cause IMO would be a missing language file. You could try re-uploading your admin languages from all your plugins again.

If you knew how many plugins I have, I'd be going crazy!

But, I think I can narrow it down to a reasonable number where it won't be too daunting.

Might be a wild guess from me but did you see if disabling all plugins in General config to see if it removes this option ?
It might be from plugin I think, if it is for sure than it will surely be a tough task to figure out which one is missing this language variable.
Can you try right clicking on the row and seeing if you can see what "name" is associated with the "<input>" for that row? That might help narrow down which plugin it is for.
(2018-08-26, 01:40 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try right clicking on the row and seeing if you can see what "name" is associated with the "<input>" for that row? That might help narrow down which plugin it is for.

@Euan T

You got it! I had to bring up the 'View Source' of that section and this is what I found on the last option.

[Image: kHVFxgr.png?2]

It's related to the Awards plugin. 

Now, I know what I need to do!

Thanks!

This thread can be closed!