MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am Stuck on Maintaince Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently while I was trying to Merge MyBB with the newest version. (Note: I did backup but it got corrupted) When it said it was done. I went back to the Board and it said the Board was close. More worse that it was stuck on the same Version (1817)
I assume you mean trying to upgrade. You can run the following to open your board:

UPDATE mybb_settings SET boardclose = 0;

You may have to change the prefix (mybb_) to the appropriate prefix for your board.
(2018-08-26, 04:28 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you mean trying to upgrade. You can run the following to open your board:

UPDATE mybb_settings SET boardclose = 0;

You may have to change the prefix (mybb_) to the appropriate prefix for your board.
Where do I put this?
Idk how to go to it as I am not the hoster.
How did you setup your forum? Via cPanel?
Hmm, okay tell me few more things. Firstly send us link which package you downloaded.
Also after uploading new files you actually removed lock file from install directory and ran upgrade script?
(To run it just go to [your_forum_adress]/install after removing lock file and run upgrade process).
And if you can please make screenshot of your problem and upload it somewhere to show us what is the exact problem.