MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've already done my google research on how to fix this problem about 5x following the instructions various members and staff members gave, and I still can't log in to my site. I hate making a repetitive thread but my problem has yet to be resolved using the various tips and tricks. 

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-08-27_at_1.05.08_AM.png]

If you need access to my site please message me on discord at menchie#2194 or pm for an access login and password.
(2018-08-27, 08:07 AM)stephx Wrote: [ -> ]I've already done my google research on how to fix this problem about 5x following the instructions various members and staff members gave, and I still can't log in to my site. I hate making a repetitive thread but my problem has yet to be resolved using the various tips and tricks. 

If you need access to my site please message me on discord at menchie#2194 or pm for an access login and password.

That's quite easy, this is from devilshakers:

Code:
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
will need to be added between <form... and </form> tags in the following templates:
  • error_nopermission
  • header_welcomeblock_guest (change included in 1.8.16)
  • member_login (change included in 1.8.16)
  • portal_welcome_guesttext

put that code in those 4 templates, all that matters is that it should be between the form tags... i'm a complete noob and could do it Big Grin
Thank you so much for responding. I've actually done that step on each of those templates via the actual help thread post and still to no avail ... its not working.
(2018-08-27, 08:44 AM)stephx Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for responding. I've actually done that step on each of those templates via the actual help thread post and still to no avail ... its not working.

hmmm i have netpen theme and it was working fine for me after the first try...

the only thing i can imagine maybe you put the code in the template of another theme and not the custom theme you are using?

you tried with another custom theme? or ask the maker of the custom theme you are using? i just saw him online yesterday in another thread.... iAndrew

you see he was posting yesterday: https://community.mybb.com/thread-219431.html
I posted in iAndrew's theme only, as it is my currently my default theme.
(2018-08-27, 09:13 AM)stephx Wrote: [ -> ]I posted in iAndrew's theme only, as it is my currently my default theme.

You can private message me a temp admin account if you want and I will take a look for you.
That theme hasn't been updated for 1.8.18 so you know. You will be missing alot of new and important code.
(2018-08-27, 09:32 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-27, 09:13 AM)stephx Wrote: [ -> ]I posted in iAndrew's theme only, as it is my currently my default theme.

You can private message me a temp admin account if you want and I will take a look for you.
That theme hasn't been updated for 1.8.18 so you know. You will be missing alot of new and important code.

Sent you a pm Smile

(2018-08-27, 09:06 AM)Johnny98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-27, 08:44 AM)stephx Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for responding. I've actually done that step on each of those templates via the actual help thread post and still to no avail ... its not working.

hmmm i have netpen theme and it was working fine for me after the first try...

the only thing i can imagine maybe you put the code in the template of another theme and not the custom theme you are using?

you tried with another custom theme? or ask the maker of the custom theme you are using? i just saw him online yesterday in another thread.... iAndrew

you see he was posting yesterday: https://community.mybb.com/thread-219431.html

Thank you again for your response and help Smile
The code wasn't between the <form></form> tags, although it seems you've fixed this now.
misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code} was posted in her headerinclude template for some reason. Also fixed a cookie problem she had.