MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Warnings In Several PHP Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am assisting another Admin and ran across this issue when I logged onto the website.

This is beyond my level of expertise.

Can anyone help us fix these issues?

Please give SPECIFIC DETAILS on how to fix these issues. I am not a coder at all. Provide step-by-step solutions.

Just to let you know... this website was merged recently from phpBB to MyBB with the assistance of @Wires. (Thanks to @Wires for this!)

Thanks in advance! 

[Image: 3865daa5f6374bb7d6dbb03c744c750c.png]
did you upload those 5 files? the ones for .18
This is a 1.8.18 bug. You need to apply the following the patches which will be released in 1.8.19. See here and here.
Thank you! I'm working on this right now!

Update: It worked thank you very much for your assistance Wires #lifesaver
(2018-08-27, 10:51 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]This is a 1.8.18 bug. You need to apply the following the patches which will be released in 1.8.19. See here and here.

Aha! Bugs again! 

That's been fixed now.

But... we are getting this...

Threads and posts are missing in the forum section, but those are showing up in the Latest Activity sidebar.

It's NOT the theme... the same issue shows up on the MyBB default theme, too.

[Image: be1b033752756717f22c5d83a73bb3c5.png]
Weird, can't say I've encountered this before. ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager. Rebuild & Reload all caches.
(2018-08-28, 12:56 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Weird, can't say I've encountered this before. ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager. Rebuild & Reload all caches.

It's very weird /sigh/ sadly that didn't work either.
ACP > Users & Groups > Groups (Side menu). Here you will need to go through each group and ensure they have the right "Viewable Options" under the Forums and Posts tab.

You then may have to navigate to ACP > Forums & Posts > Select Forum > Permissions tab. Review the "Viewing" permissions for each group.
(2018-08-28, 03:17 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Users & Groups > Groups (Side menu). Here you will need to go through each group and ensure they have the right "Viewable Options" under the Forums and Posts tab.

You then may have to navigate to ACP > Forums & Posts > Select Forum > Permissions tab. Review the "Viewing" permissions for each group.

@Wires... You came to the rescue once again!  Big Grin

To anyone reading this, the hosting company had changed some stuff, but the changes they made were not quite correct, thus the website wouldn't load up properly.

So, @Wires had to come in and figure out what was going on and were able to make the necessary corrections and the website is running better!
Glad I've been able to help Smile.