MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Boogaloo Crews | Strive For Greatness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: K4PTKfs.png]

The purpose and the intended goal of the Boogaloo Crews is building a community composed of remarkable people, regardless of their background, to a welcoming hub that focuses on creativity. The Boogaloo Crews is more than a simple general forum; it strives for appreciation of works. Furthermore, there is a heavy emphasis on accuracy, historical events, and documentation on various topics matters. Finally, The Boogaloo Crews encourage you to patriciate in these topics with courtesy, open-mindedness, respect to engage in these powerful, but challenging conversations.

We have a system where members can earned and collect awards based on various activity, such as making a lot of threads, posting a lot, getting the most likes and vice versa. We also have two competitions, Bob Ross Competitions, which challenges artists to their fullest potential of tasking them to draw challenging artwork that uses their creativity; whether Life Drawing, Redraws and task with drawing anything in general. 

An example of the Bob Ross Competition is the Waifu-Husbando Event, which shows the fruits of when artists come together and give it their all. You will received feedback on how to improved your artwork and take it to the next level. We pride ourselves into boosting the Art Garden (an art section) into new heights, gathering artists from all medium. Furthermore, there's an writing section where members can post their stories, have thread discussions regarding them, with feedback to boost your writing abilities.

Another competition is the Pokémon Cup Series, where, using Showdown as the base, Pokémon fans can fight against each other in aims of becoming the champion of BGL! Do you have the skills to become number one? It located within the Pokémon section, which involves all things Pokémon. We have much more, such as an RP section, including an continuity-wide RP section, an dedicated anime section, an dedicated gaming section and so much more.

It was originally an forum for a few of us, but now, I've decided to expand the forum to bring in new people and build a more powerful and great community. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully, we see you there and engage this odd community! The Boogaloo Crews signs out!

URL: https://boogaloocrews.com/index.php

Here's BGL Stats
  • Threads: 1,118
  • Members: 72
Showcase thread approved. Smile
(2018-08-29, 03:46 PM)José F. Wrote: [ -> ]Showcase thread approved. Smile

Thanks, José F.!  Big Grin
This is interesting forum actually, I have a suggestion regarding your forum design i.e. to convert the forum design to responsive.
great work love how full it looks. Should have it rockin in no time.
(2018-09-05, 12:24 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]This is interesting forum actually, I have a suggestion regarding your forum design i.e. to convert the forum design to responsive.

Thanks! Any advice/suggestion is welcome! Lay it on me! Smile

(2018-09-06, 01:38 PM)HDMA Wrote: [ -> ]great work love how full it looks. Should have it rockin in no time.

Thank you!
A little heads up: I have updated the link for the site since we used https now, rather than the http one. Hope to see some of you guys there! Big Grin