MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style your thread title for newpoints v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2020-01-20, 03:37 AM)YASAKA Wrote: [ -> ]did you update it?

delete var_dump line
var_dump($styled);

Why delete it?
i got an eror when users try to register
1364 - Field 'styled_threads' doesn't have a default value
(2020-02-23, 10:23 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]i got an eror when users try to register
Hmm. Does it forbid users from registering or it's just an error that only shows when you register ?
Why did you choose to store the thread data in the user table? Wouldn't be easier and better to store such data in the thread table?

This plugin lacks the minimum of caching or DB optimizations expected for something as resource intensive as this.
(2020-02-25, 10:25 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-23, 10:23 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]i got an eror when users try to register
Hmm. Does it forbid users from registering or it's just an error that only shows when you register ?

This is due MySQL is safe mode. But there is an issue with this plugin. Once the time (duration) of the styled thread expires it goes blank aka not visible. Is it possible for an updated Smile
(2020-02-25, 11:01 PM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you choose to store the thread data in the user table? Wouldn't be easier and better to store such data in the thread table?

This plugin lacks the minimum of caching or DB optimizations expected for something as resource intensive as this.

Ah! The topic has already been highlighted, if you think this is an error, please contact support.
Pages: 1 2