MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style your thread title for newpoints v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone !
You can help us with a donation and support our contributions, this will encourage us very much to give more

Download :
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1160

Overview :
This plugin allows users to style their thread title during several days by paying a specific amount (Newpoints).

Options :
There are two types of styles, so you can separate into normal ones (color only) and special ones (with images or other code of your choice)
- Price
- Duration
- Style patterns

Requirements :
This plugin requires "Newpoints"

Upload the file in : \inc\plugins\newpoints\

Email : [email protected] (for business only)
I'm having some random thread titles dissapearing when using this. any idea what could cause this and how to fix it ?
(2018-12-25, 06:58 PM)UzGz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having some random thread titles dissapearing when using this. any idea what could cause this and how to fix it ?

Do you use the last build ? I thought this bug was fixed in last version
Otherwise, try this version and tell me again : https://developement.design/forum/Thread...wpoints-v1
Ok I tried but the version of you website is the first release right ? Still getting the problem about not seeing the style when I'm on another member account or guest access.
The problem was gone with the latest version released here on mybb.com but then there's the problem about title disapearing so I cannot use any of the two version :/
It's a great plugin I'll try to find what's causing this issue but it's so random I can't tell for now.
plz update the plug in for latest mybb version. when I activate this plug in users get 1364 - Field "styled_threads" doesnt have a default value error while registering for my forum.
(2019-02-13, 06:44 AM)xics Wrote: [ -> ]plz update the plug in for latest mybb version. when I activate this plug in users get 1364 - Field "styled_threads" doesnt have a default value error while registering for my forum.

Gonna do it Wink
(2019-02-13, 10:31 AM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-13, 06:44 AM)xics Wrote: [ -> ]plz update the plug in for latest mybb version. when I activate this plug in users get 1364 - Field "styled_threads" doesnt have a default value error while registering for my forum.

Gonna do it Wink

Thank You. eagerly waiting for it.
love this plug in.
2 things. Works good after first time buying, buying the second time I get error:
array(4) { [0]=> string(2) "17" [1]=> string(3) "384" [2]=> string(2) "19" [3]=> string(2) "20" }

I go back, and refresh, and its successful with purchase

Second thing is the special styles with img, the img doesn't show in new posts and the thread color doesnt change either.

So far though this plugin is awesome
(2019-06-24, 08:05 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]2 things. Works good after first time buying, buying the second time I get error:
array(4) { [0]=> string(2) "17" [1]=> string(3) "384" [2]=> string(2) "19" [3]=> string(2) "20" }

I go back, and refresh, and its successful with purchase

Second thing is the special styles with img, the img doesn't show in new posts and the thread color doesnt change either.

So far though this plugin is awesome

Hello
My plugins will be updated this summer, most of them, stay tuned Wink
did you update it?

delete var_dump line
var_dump($styled);
Pages: 1 2