MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there any way to make $30 per month?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I am looking if someone know the way for making $30 every month?
Please don't take this as a joke.

I forgot to mention that I am asking this becouse there is no open job aplications for a few months now here in my area.
I really don't like just sitting at home and doing nothing, so I tought there must be some other way to earn at least $30/month online?
Yeah easily. I can provide you a way to make $30 every month for mostly automated stuff. But if you tell me your skills I can possibly hire you for something to earn more than that.
I will be honest with you, I'm not some super smart programming geek but I know some stuff so if you tell me what would I work, I will be honest with you and tell you if I can work that or not.
Just in case that is something about mybb forums, here is what I can offer to you:

1. MyBB Setup and Updates
2. MyBB Theme Installation and Changes in the code.
3. Managing Permissions, Groups, Forums and Subforums.
4. Monitoring serveral subforums or the whole forum for and looking for anything you need (Breaking rules, inappropriately messages, double accounts, etc.)
5. Working as Support Agent to serveral subofrums (I can answer on people's questions fast as a thunder)

Any similar tasks to those will work for me (If you wanted to ask me about my MyBB skills)
The most important thing is that I can do any task that I have knowlage to do many hours per day (weekends, holidays too)
(2018-08-29, 06:28 PM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]I will be honest with you, I'm not some super smart programming geek but I know some stuff so if you tell me what would I work, I will be honest with you and tell you if I can work that or not.
Just in case that is something about mybb forums, here is what I can offer to you:

1. MyBB Setup and Updates
2. MyBB Theme Installation and Changes in the code.
3. Managing Permissions, Groups, Forums and Subforums.
4. Monitoring serveral subforums or the whole forum for and looking for anything you need (Breaking rules, inappropriately messages, double accounts, etc.)
5. Working as Support Agent to serveral subofrums (I can answer on people's questions fast as a thunder)

Any similar tasks to those will work for me (If you wanted to ask me about my MyBB skills)
The most important thing is that I can do any task that I have knowlage to do many hours per day (weekends, holidays too)

Very good answer ^^
@OP: If you have coding experience, use it to sell as a service. Or you can even go with blogs, vlogs and even streaming games etc. It is tough market but if you are dedicated and good, then you will be able to make revenue. I wish you good luck man.
Thank you very much.
I wanted to start streaming but when I saw that I need at least twice as fast internet connection as I can afford I didn't.
So for now my main goal is to wait for open job applications in my area or to think something to earn some cash online.

I forgot to say in above topic that I have more then 8 hours daily, weekends too for someone who hire me, so if someone is too busy to run the business all by himself, he/she can hire me for any things he/she need.
(2018-08-30, 05:27 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Very good answer ^^

Fully concur. Not very often I am impressed in R/S/J.
(2018-08-31, 07:28 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

What's R/S/J??
(2018-09-02, 12:04 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

What's R/S/J??
It is this section - Requests / Services / Jobs
https://community.mybb.com/forum-190.html

i.e. where this thread is posted Smile
(2018-09-02, 12:18 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-02, 12:04 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

What's R/S/J??
It is this section -  Requests / Services / Jobs
https://community.mybb.com/forum-190.html

i.e. where this thread is posted Smile

Oh, DUH!! 

Now that you showed me... I feel... well, never mind!

Blush
@ALL
Please don't spam here, just when I tought someone is interested I see another spam post.
Thank you.
Pages: 1 2