MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duende theme by iAndrew not responsive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I use the Duende theme by iAndrew for my board. By checking the website http://kanada-forum.info on google check for mobile devices it is stated, that there was no optimized site for mobile devices found.

Question 1: is the Duende theme not responsive?
Question 2: In case it is not, how could I fix this issue since google rates websites with no optimized mobile site rather poor.

Any ideas, suggestions? Thanks.
A1 - iAndrew has not mentioned that it is responsive(https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=283), Duende is an amazing theme for sure.
A2. Yes, you can ask iAndrew to make it responsive for you. It might cost you some money as this will be a custom job.

Regards
WallBB
(2018-08-30, 12:49 PM)JoeD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I use the Duende theme by iAndrew for my board. By checking the website http://kanada-forum.info on google check for mobile devices it is stated, that there was no optimized site for mobile devices found.

Question 2: In case it is not, how could I fix this issue since google rates websites with no optimized mobile site rather poor.

None of the free versions of my themes are responsive.
(2018-08-31, 05:20 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-30, 12:49 PM)JoeD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

None of the free versions of my themes are responsive.

So, are there paid versions of your themes that are responsive? Or, what WallBB mentioned, ist this a custom job?
(2018-09-03, 09:47 PM)JoeD Wrote: [ -> ]So, are there paid versions of your themes that are responsive? Or, what WallBB mentioned, ist this a custom job?

Yes, the paid versions on my site work on mobiles, tablets and desktops.
(2018-09-04, 12:56 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-03, 09:47 PM)JoeD Wrote: [ -> ]So, are there paid versions of your themes that are responsive? Or, what WallBB mentioned, ist this a custom job?

Yes, the paid versions on my site work on mobiles, tablets and desktops.

Thanks, iAndrew. What needs to be saved within an existing (free) version of Duende with lots of adjustments, if I bought the Duende theme on your website? Or, can I easily copy the new files over the old ones?
(2018-09-04, 11:55 AM)JoeD Wrote: [ -> ]What needs to be saved within an existing (free) version of Duende with lots of adjustments, if I bought the Duende theme on your website? Or, can I easily copy the new files over the old ones?

You have custom edits on the free version? You can rename the paid version when you install the xml and just apply any edits you have done. If you are unsure about editing it you can send me a temp admin login and a list of your edits and I will apply them for you.
I use the paid Duende Responsive and it is lovely on my phone.
(2018-09-04, 12:15 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-04, 11:55 AM)JoeD Wrote: [ -> ]What needs to be saved within an existing (free) version of Duende with lots of adjustments, if I bought the Duende theme on your website? Or, can I easily copy the new files over the old ones?

You have custom edits on the free version? You can rename the paid version when you install the xml and just apply any edits you have done. If you are unsure about editing it you can send me a temp admin login and a list of your edits and I will apply them for you.

Can you make it responsive through a custom work?
(2018-09-24, 04:14 PM)krvaM Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make it responsive through a custom work?

Not the free version. I have a responsive version on my site.