MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project is displaying is very high resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using the project theme a long time and within the last 24 hours it's switched to desktop only with a very huge resolution which the screws over all my mobile users and I'm clueless where to look to fix this mess.

Call my host and ofcourse got the usual horrible support telling my I need to buy an ssl certificate blah crap...

I was able to narrow this issue down to my theme...
Can someone please direct me to where the I can fix this resolution issue....pretty please lol.
You can edit the container width in your header template using width="80%". The width of the container and sidebar together can be edited in new.css using mainwidth2.

Also Project is not meant for mobiles or tablets.
Thank you Andrew yes I'm aware it not and good mobile theme but its work great for a few years lol I will try your suggestions and ty so much for your help Wink

It's on 80% now Sad

What line can I find mainwith2 in new.css pls?

My site is looking like this now lol... I've made no changes and in the last 24 hours its toast on mobile devicesĀ  Sad

[attachment=40769]

Sigh any help is so appreciated as always you guys are are so awesome Wink
(2018-08-31, 12:45 PM)Kimmy Wrote: [ -> ]What line can I find mainwith2 in new.css pls?

Press Ctrl and F and search for mainwidth2 on the theme editor page in advanced mode.
Ctrl plus F doesn't work on my phone lol
(2018-08-31, 01:19 PM)Kimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Ctrl plus F doesn't work on my phone lol

It is on line 826 in new.css.
Thank you Smile
I've adjusted it and didn't fix it Sad
All backups of project are all the same as well...only the mybb default is normal.
(2018-09-01, 12:18 PM)Kimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Smile
I've adjusted it and didn't fix it Sad
All backups of project are all the same as well...only the mybb default is normal.

Private message me a temp admin login if you want and I will take a look.