MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: categories for smileys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

would it be possible to have a plugin or a code that allows to create categories for smileys?

TY regards
What do you mean by category?
Hello

here is an example

[attachment=40773]
??? please
Of course it's possible, especially if you saw it somewhere else. You will need to make a paid request to create the custom code for you.
Hello

Thank you for your response or can I make my request?
It would probably be sufficient to request the mods to move this thread to the relevant section. And it would help to post a budget so that people can see you're serious.
(2018-09-02, 02:41 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]It would probably be sufficient to request the mods to move this thread to the relevant section. And it would help to post a budget so that people can see you're serious.

I second this motion to move this thread to the appropriate forum!

Make sure that the original poster's budget is not a measly $5 USD!  Rolleyes
if I understand well you ask $ 5 to do the mod?
(2018-09-02, 03:11 PM)lesny Wrote: [ -> ]if I understand well you ask $ 5 to do the mod?

No lesny, he is not offering to do the job for you, neither am I. The payment amount is for you and the other party to agree on. Start by asking the mods to move the thread into the paid services section, and see what responses you get there.
Pages: 1 2