MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Conversations System v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone Smile
You can help us with a donation and support our contributions, this will encourage us very much to give more [Image: biggrin.gif]

THIS IS A BETA VERSION, IT MAY CONTAIN ISSUES, PLEASE REPORT THEM IN BUG TRACKER

Download :
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1161

Overview :
This plugin replaces the default PM system by a new group conversation system.

Options :

- Ability to discuss with many persons at once
- Admins are selected by the creator of the conversation
- Auto-complete search user inputs when you create the conversation
- Last time users opened the conversation
- Ability to mark conversation as read/unread
- Admins can invite/kick users, delete conversations
- Search conversations

Screens :
[Image: u6dyY-kRTRmPk-4idI8XFQ.png]
[Image: HcnQT38nR0WBbOJ6k7ztYA.png]
[Image: 26sRHxohQ-yp4xFoE6a59w.png]
[Image: iJp76UVlTHG_SlrHKXkGIQ.png]

Email : [email protected] (for business only)

Best Regards,
AmazOuz
Good job
You still work on this?

Why you use 3 files on mybb root folder? User action in url Smile
(2018-10-13, 01:22 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]Good job
You still work on this?

Why you use 3 files on mybb root folder? User action in url Smile

Yes i'm still working for a second better version.
I didn't use one file because it'll be a huge file and i don't like working with a file with such size, and it's more organized.
Looks absolutely sleek and it works like a charm. The previous mailing system was pretty bad and it had bugs with emotes or something but this one doesnt.
It is very fast and you instantly receive messages aswell.

The " message sent" is, for me, full width. No idea how to change that.
To change, edit the width in conversation_page template:

<div id="sent-modal" style="display:none;width: inherit;padding:40px 60px;font-size:20px; color:black;">

Replace the inherit to a number in px/em or a percentage.

Things that is a must to include or changed:
- A warning message, above where you set admins, for what admins can do. Just a small information in text like: "Note: admins can delete messages and entire conversations." 
- Admins shouldn't be autoset when pming someone, should do it manually.
- The conversations keeps updating and scrolling you down to the last message, unable to look up through all messages.
- Ability for users to leave (and delete) the conversation, while this doesn't entirely delete the whole conversation. It should still be avaible for the people left in it (even if you there is only one person left).
- Ability to disable admins to be set in the first place. Deleting posts/whole conversations is not something you would want. Or make an option to disable post deleting and entire conversation deleting.
- Ability to remove the automated "Message Sent!" after sending a message. It is not really needed.

Great plugin, keep up the good work!
I must say this is fantastic
Any nee version to download?
Does this system include the ability to upload photos and files to send in your conversations?
(2019-10-28, 01:50 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Does this system include the ability to upload photos and files to send in your conversations?

Not yet.

Next version will have xss vuln fixes and major updates before release. The project was suspended on mybb mods for security reasons.
This submission has been marked as vulnerable, therefore it cannot be reached.

Sad
(2020-02-11, 11:01 AM)Kiddo Monster Wrote: [ -> ]This submission has been marked as vulnerable, therefore it cannot be reached.

Sad

That's what i said in the last post Wink
Maybe the new version will be available in some weeks, idk if i can do it now as i'm busy with Emerald Extended
Pages: 1 2