MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Scanning Feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I am looking for a Scan Feature which lets you scan users if they're multis, or if they have more than one account. This feature should show IN RED if they have an account under the same IP. We should also be able to see their last password change along with the amount of DAYS they were in the forum. Let me know y'all's opinions on this and if its possible. Thank You.
(2018-09-02, 04:15 AM)Spooking Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I am looking for a Scan Feature which lets you scan users if they're multis, or if they have more than one account. This feature should show IN RED if they have an account under the same IP. We should also be able to see their last password change along with the amount of DAYS they were in the forum. Let me know y'all's opinions on this and if its possible. Thank You.

That's already in the AdminCP.

Read the MyBB manual and you'll actually learn to find out that you can get all of that information from the AdminCP.