MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Restore this post on all posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after updating to 1.8.18 I've noticed every post has "Restore" down by the "edit" "delete" "reply" etc on posts. Is this intended? It wasn't there before and freaked me out that all posts needed to be restored but they are clearly visible.
On custom theme or default theme ? And have you added the global.css changes for .18 ?

So basically you need to have this in your global.css

.postbit_qrestore,
.status_type{
	display:none!important;
}

.deleted_post .postbit_qrestore,
.deleted_post .status_type{
	display:inline!important;
}

.deleted_post .postbit_mirage{
}

and you need to make sure that your postbit templates have been changed to the .18 version.

<a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" onclick="Thread.restorePost({$post['pid']}); return false;" id="quick_restore_{$post['pid']}" title="{$postbit_qrestore}" class="postbit_qrestore"><span>{$lang->postbit_button_qrestore}</span></a>
(2018-09-03, 01:37 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]On custom theme or default theme ? And have you added the global.css changes for .18 ?

.postbit_qrestore,
.status_type{
}

}

}

and you need to make sure that your postbit templates have been changed to the .18 version.

<a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" onclick="Thread.restorePost({$post['pid']}); return false;" id="quick_restore_{$post['pid']}" title="{$postbit_qrestore}" class="postbit_qrestore"><span>{$lang->postbit_button_qrestore}</span></a>

The postbits have been updated. I put that code in the themes, and it's gone but won't that make it not appear when it needs to be?
I have not been testing .18 that long, but it should work as before. The main thing is that you do all the changes as outlined on the bottom of this page:

https://mybb.com/versions/1.8.18/
(2018-09-03, 01:37 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]On custom theme or default theme ? And have you added the global.css changes for .18 ?

.postbit_qrestore,
.status_type{
}

}

}

Never mind.

I did it.

Just put the information on global.css and the problem is gone. No need to change the templates.