MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I fix plugins not showing in admin config??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After not using my website for a month, I returned to see that when i navigate to plugins, none of them show up. Despite the fact that i have several installed and actively working on the site. Most importantly, I haven't made any changes to the server's files and this was not an issue before.

The plugins that are running on my site include the ones shown in the following screenshot, https://gyazo.com/4e42dccb8a9514000ccad1fc22df0d72 .

My site, www.foundersgaming.com, is running the latest version of mybb, that being 1.8.18. The php version is 5.6.37.

I've noticed that when i try to access "Plugin Updates" that I'm returned a HTTP 500 Internal Error that wasn't happening before. 
Check your plugins folder on the server, see if there any files in there that are not supposed to be there. Maybe you accidentally uploaded a file incorrectly. You can also turn on php error reporting in your hosting control to see if any errors are being thrown.
(2018-09-04, 09:19 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Check your plugins folder on the server, see if there any files in there that are not supposed to be there. Maybe you accidentally uploaded a file incorrectly. You can also turn on php error reporting in your hosting control to see if any errors are being thrown.

How am I meant to know what files are and are not meant be in there, also how do i turn on php error reporting?
In your hosting control panel, typically under a section called webserver configuation -> php configuration. There should be an option to turn on/off error reporting. But this depends on your host.

If you don't know which files, then you can post a screen shot of what's in there, maybe someone will pick something up. Short of that you are not giving us much information to work with, and a link to the forum always helps.
(2018-09-04, 10:08 PM)atmiz47 Wrote: [ -> ]How am I meant to know what files are and are not meant be in there, also how do i turn on php error reporting?

by comparing the content of /inc/plugins to the plugin files you downloaded for installing them
(2018-09-04, 10:29 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]In your hosting control panel, typically under a section called webserver configuation -> php configuration. There should be an option to turn on/off error reporting. But this depends on your host.

If you don't know which files, then you can post a screen shot of what's in there, maybe someone will pick something up. Short of that you are not giving us much information to work with, and a link to the forum always helps.

My cpanel doesn't seem to provide error reporting.

Here are the files : https://gyazo.com/4e42dccb8a9514000ccad1fc22df0d72. And here is a link to the forum @ www.foundersgaming.com
please check the support policy before asking for support.
(2018-09-05, 02:55 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]please check the support policy before asking for support.

I updated my original post to adhere to the policy instructions

(2018-09-05, 02:55 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]please check the support policy before asking for support.

I've noticed that when i try to access "Plugin Updates" that I'm returned a HTTP 500 Internal Error that wasn't happening before.