MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updating from 1411 to 1818 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, 

I decided to update my website today from a very old version 1411, got error on "Optimizing Database" stage...

Error: 1146 - Table 'host_mybb.mybb_tasklog' doesn't exist

[Image: 2018_09_05_100340.png]

What can I do now, and what happens with the update process so far, I don't have any button to start over or cancel. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.
Are you sure you are updating from 1.4.11? The table mybb_tasklog has been added in 1.4.0. So either your database is older than that or it is missing said table.
The class_core.php says 1411 . But that table is not on the database, I checked.

What do you suggest?

Should I just create the table with info here:
https://docs.mybb.com/1.6/Database-Tables-mybb-tasklog/

And restart the update process?
^ yes, you can create the table & try upgrading process again ..
Can you guys give me a list of all MyBB tables up to date? Thanks.

After upgrading, the user's table showing IPs like this:

[Image: 2018_09_06_071513.png]

How to fix this, I need norml IP address? Plus some of them even seem to be corrupted.
please see ~/install/resources/mysql_db_tables.php file for the structure of database tables

if you have php version >= 7 then you can also try using dvz integrity tools plugin

IP addresses in the database are encrypted to prevent abuse.
What about these ones? Don't seem to be correct:

[Image: 2018_09_0s6_071513.png]

And what if I want to disable encryption? Is it possible?

Appreciate your help.
(2018-09-06, 12:14 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]IP addresses in the database are encrypted to prevent abuse.
They are not encrypted. It's a binary format (in_addr).
^ Thank You @StefanT

@fromthepast , can't check it right now. I can check & write back later ..
Ignore what phpMyAdmin displays. It's not showing anything useful for binary data.
Pages: 1 2