MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Green mobile theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am not sure if this is the right place to post my thread. Can anyone suggest a FREE 1.8 theme for mobile since most of our members are using phones? Most of my members are posting with photos. I need a green one without needing to edit the css since my forum is about a herb. What is the theme are you using now? Thank you
(2018-09-05, 02:46 PM)highlow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I am not sure if this is the right place to post my thread. Can anyone suggest a FREE 1.8 theme for mobile since most of our members are using phones? Most of my members are posting with photos. I need a green one without needing to edit the css since my forum is about a herb. What is the theme are you using now? Thank you

Didn't you check the Extend section?

There are a number of green colored themes.

Go look at the top right side of this page and click on the word 'Extend'. 

Do a search from that page. Type in the word 'green' in the search box.
Wow! Thank you very much! By the way, may i know the mobile theme you are using and anyone here that could suggest a theme that they are using now? Thanks!
(2018-09-06, 03:32 AM)highlow Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Thank you very much! By the way, may i know the mobile theme you are using and anyone here that could suggest a theme that they are using now? Thanks!

My website theme is a customized theme.

It was done by Misharnet at NetPen Themes. Go HERE.