MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb_threadsread crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I get this message.(see below) What can I do in order to fix problem. Actually my forum's problem is threads are opening too slow. I changed showtread.php a newone. Nothing has changed.
I use 1.2.9

MySQL error: 1194
Table 'mybb_threadsread' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_threadsread WHERE uid='1' AND tid IN (1021,833,782,581,880,1079,811,1187,859,789,981,915,921,826,1234,80,1206,1211,1213,693,87,1128,596,559,104)
Log into phpmyadmin or whichever database editor you use, select the table mybb_threadsread and repair it.
DrPoodle Wrote:Log into phpmyadmin or whichever database editor you use, select the table mybb_threadsread and repair it.

Can I do it from admin control panel? Pls tell me detail
nop you have to to it by phpmyadmin or what ever database editor you use if using phpmyadmin click then check box on the table and down the bot there is a drop down click repair.
Hi,

Download the attached file, upload it to your forums directory and call it via your browser. For example, http://www.mydomain.com/forums/repair.php.

Regards,
Chris
Chris Boulton Wrote:Hi,

Download the attached file, upload it to your forums directory and call it via your browser. For example, http://www.mydomain.com/forums/repair.php.

Regards,
Chris

I repaired it using my web browser. (mysql.diyetcenter.com) Thank you for interests.
Actually the problem was I upgraded my forum 1.2.8 to 1.2.9. yesterday. I did not close my plugins during upgrading session. Later on my forum was opening too slow. I closed all my plugins and opened step by step. My forum is now ok. I should have closed all plugins. This is my determination. May be I am wrong.
Best wishes

www.diyetcenter.com
A detailed information for you. When I selected Thank You Plug in "show counts" forum pages was geting more and more slow. That's the reason why I deselected.
dolphin Wrote:I repaired it using my web browser. (mysql.diyetcenter.com).
You did it through phpmyadmin anyway. I recommend that you also keep a copy of repair.php, just in case.

Yop. Using plugins which are not compatible with your current version of MyBB can cause real problems.

Regards
maatty Wrote:
dolphin Wrote:I repaired it using my web browser. (mysql.diyetcenter.com).
You did it through phpmyadmin anyway. I recommend that you also keep a copy of repair.php, just in case.

Yop. Using plugins which are not compatible with your current version of MyBB can cause real problems.

Regards

I did it but I got this message. What does it exactly meaning?

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mybb_threadsread' at line 1
Query: REPAIR mybb_threadsread
You should have entered 'REPAIR table mybb_threadsread'.
Pages: 1 2