MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changed domain, How to contact everyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I changed my domain. Is it possible to send an email to everyone who registered to inform them? Thank you.
(2018-09-06, 04:00 PM)highlow Wrote: [ -> ]I changed my domain. Is it possible to send an email to everyone who registered to inform them? Thank you.

Look at the screenshot...

[Image: 9d702d6579976b20db5a84d6be64da96.png]

Also, you should make sure that you have the Admin Email setup before you do any mass mailings...

[Image: aae2dba2f9a6e655cac77dadf4d9db3b.png]
Great! Thank you so much!

By the way, why is it indicated Queued? Will it be automatically sent later? Or i have to do something to send it?
(2018-09-07, 05:32 AM)highlow Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Thank you so much!

By the way, why is it indicated Queued?  Will it be automatically sent later? Or i have to do something to send it?

If you have more than one mass mail to send out, it will send those out according to the options you selected while you created the mass mail stuff.
It's automatically sent at certain intervals. See ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager (side menu) > Mass Mail. You can edit the task and tell MyBB when to send your mail, or you can click the clock to send the queued mail immediately.