MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot Login after upgrade from 1.8.15 to 1.8.18 - white screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

Forumhttp://www.bavarianoem.com

Problem
After upgrading from 1.8.15 to 1.8.18, I cannot login. 

Steps to Reproduce
I am able to browse to the forum, and click Login. After entering my login credentials and clicking login, I am presented with a white screen in all internet browsers. I have to clear my cookies in order to be able to see the forum again (at which point I wont be logged in). 

In the Browser Console, it says "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)". 

Here are my current cookie settings from ACP:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018_09_07_at_2_22_54_PM.png%5B]

Please help. 

Thanks
Adrian

I checked error_log and this error pops up:

Stack trace:
#0 /home/adisxxxx/public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php(154): build_forumbits('1', 2)
#1 /home/adisxxxx/public_html/index.php(421): build_forumbits()
#2 {main}
thrown in /home/adisxxxx/public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php on line 145
[07-Sep-2018 12:40:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function my_hash_equals() in /home/adisxxxx/public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php:145

Stack trace:
#0 /home/adisxxxx/public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php(154): build_forumbits('1', 2)
#1 /home/adisxxxx/public_html/index.php(421): build_forumbits()
#2 {main}
thrown in /home/adisxxxx/public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php on line 145
[07-Sep-2018 12:40:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function my_hash_equals() in /home/adisxxxx/public_html/inc/functions_forumlist.php:145
I believe you have a password-protected forum. See the fix here.
Thanks very much, I updated those files and it solved the problem.