MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Text too small to read Error in Webmaster tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://dentalimplant411.com/dental-chat-room/

After changing my theme, I received a message in webmaster tools that the text on my forum's home page is too small too read. 

I am assuming that this refers to the font size used for the description portion of each forum.

I changed the font size in Global.css, body and #container, but that did not seem to make any changes.  

Where is the setting for the description text as well as the the text for the last post portion (on the right)?
You can find this in your theme's global.css

table {
color: #333;
font-size: 13px;
}

15/16px should be fine.
(2018-09-09, 01:20 PM)jwozni2 Wrote: [ -> ]https://dentalimplant411.com/dental-chat-room/

After changing my theme, I received a message in webmaster tools that the text on my forum's home page is too small too read. 

I am assuming that this refers to the font size used for the description portion of each forum.

I changed the font size in Global.css, body and #container, but that did not seem to make any changes.  

Where is the setting for the description text as well as the the text for the last post portion (on the right)?

Try this...

Also, look at .largetext (notice the '.' in front of it) and make the similar adjustment if necessary.

[Image: 3ea50cdecd598caf6dcb836a9ce12377.png]
(2018-09-09, 01:32 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]You can find this in your theme's global.css

table {
}

15/16px should be fine.

Which setting should I change?

I modified the #container and body but that did not change anything.

(2018-09-09, 01:37 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-09, 01:20 PM)jwozni2 Wrote: [ -> ]https://dentalimplant411.com/dental-chat-room/

Try this...

Also, look at .largetext (notice the '.' in front of it) and make the similar adjustment if necessary.

[Image: 3ea50cdecd598caf6dcb836a9ce12377.png]

This was already set to 16 font.  

Thanks.
Change font-size: 13px;

to

font-size: 15px;
(2018-09-09, 02:11 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Change font-size: 13px;

to

Are you referring to the global setting?

I already changed this and changed the #container and body to 15.

I still get the error message.
(2018-09-09, 02:19 PM)jwozni2 Wrote: [ -> ]

to

I looked at your site and it's not changed. You need to change it in your theme's global.CSS template. You need to find this as i said in my first post, and change it:

table {
}
(2018-09-09, 02:33 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-09, 02:19 PM)jwozni2 Wrote: [ -> ]

to

See the attachment.

I looked at your site and it's not changed. You need to change it in your theme's global.CSS template. You need to find this as i said in my first post, and change it:

table {
}

Looks like I was using the Global.CSS from my default template.  

I changed it but still get the error in Webmaster tools.

It appears that only text in the  header portion was modified.

Am I missing something?
[Image: Screenshot_99.png]

If you want to edit like that, with the selector, then you need to scroll down until you get the table property, should be near the bottom.

You need to change your theme's global css, not the default
I appreciate your help. I am not getting any results. If you could be more specific as to where the change needs to be made would be helpful. I know a little bit about coding.

The only font that changed is the font in the header and I would like to change that back since it does not look good.

I tired changing the table font to 15 and still not change.
Pages: 1 2