MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warnings at top of user.php and private.php pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just updated from 1.8.17 to 1.8.18. The process went smoothly, as did previous updates. However, I now see the following warnings displayed at the top of both /usercp.php and /private.php, respectively. There are slight differences in the text elsewhere in the warnings, relating to the respective path.

Quote:Warning [2] in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - Line: 526 - File: inc/functions_user.php PHP 5.4.45 (Linux)

The same warning appears on both pages for each of Line 614 and Line 653, thus:

[attachment=40831]
[attachment=40832]

Could someone interpret these warnings for me, please? They don't seem to affect any functionality, but they do take up a lot screen real estate.
Hi,

sure is a plugins thing, but first Run File Verification in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance.

If all it's OK, try to deactivate one by one your plugins and check if error is gone away. Wink
Hi,
go to global.php line 1157.
if you find
$collapsed = array('boardstats' => '', 'boardstats_e' => '', 'quickreply' => '', 'quickreply_e' => '');
change it to
$collapse = array('boardstats' => '', 'boardstats_e' => '', 'quickreply' => '', 'quickreply_e' => '');

The update package seems to be missing some changed files.

Regards

Gunnar