MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Calendar date alignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our board is a wrestling RP board, and I added the schedule to the calendar. But, the show/event names appear under the wrong date. In the included picture, the show called Breakdown occurs every Wednesday. In this screenshot, they should be on the 29th, 5th, 19th, 26th, and 3rd. Yet the event name appears under the previous date. I drew red lines showing what date the events belong on, the date number is in the top right corner, but the event name is aligned left.

Looking at the calendar on this board, there is a grid separating the days into boxes that we don't have on our skin. So, is there a way to add that to the skin...

Or what would be our preference, have the date show up on the left corner of the box instead of the right, so that the event dates don't look like they're on the wrong day?

I really hope that makes sense...
The grid effect is created by borders on the trow1 class

.trow1 {
background: #f5f5f5;
border: 1px solid;
border-color: #fff #ddd #ddd #fff;
}

This must have been removed from your theme CSS.
Edit 'calendar_weekrow_day' template :
ACP --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> Your theme --> Calendar Templates --> calendar_weekrow_day
In calendar_weekrow_day find :
"<div class="float_right smalltext">"

and replace with :
"<div class="float_left smalltext">"

Cheers, Afik.
I'll try those. Thanks, both of you!