MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error ontop of Showthread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm getting this error above my showthread:

[Image: sCOzKct.png]

Any idea why this is?

Quote:The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given - Line: 1281 - File: showthread.php PHP 5.6.37 (Linux)

File
Line
Function[PHP]

errorHandler->error
/showthread.php
in_array

Hi,

sure is a plugins thing, but first Run File Verification in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance.

If all it's OK, try to deactivate one by one your plugins and check if error is gone away. Wink
(2018-09-11, 12:07 PM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

sure is a plugins thing, but first Run File Verification in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance.

If all it's OK, try to deactivate one by one your plugins and check if error is gone away. Wink

No it’s not, the user just needs to disable SQL strict mode. Even then I don’t believe this is the intended reaction. Will have to test when I get home.
$collapse is declared as array globally.
I believe you have updated MyBB for last few versions using changed files only and somehow your global.php is not latest.

Replace your global.php with the one in the latest release package and the error will be gone.
(2018-09-11, 07:18 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]$collapse is declared as array globally.
I believe you have updated MyBB for last few versions using changed files only and somehow your global.php is not latest.

Replace your global.php with the one in the latest release package and the error will be gone.

This seemed to do the job. Thank you Effone.