MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xenforo 2.0 merge to Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys i need help to merge my site from xenforo 2.0 to mybb can anyone help me out please
(2018-09-12, 02:11 AM)[XGZ]Shalymar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys i need help to merge my site from xenforo 2.0 to mybb can anyone help me out please

GO HERE. 

And read the instructions CAREFULLY! 

If you need further assistance, please post a new thread with a specific thread title (Help Needed! is not acceptable) and details of your issues.
(2018-09-12, 02:47 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-12, 02:11 AM)[XGZ]Shalymar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys i need help to merge my site from xenforo 2.0 to mybb can anyone help me out please

GO HERE. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new thread with a specific thread title (Help Needed! is not acceptable) and details of your issues.

Hey just saw that but what exactly im I suppose to look for?
(2018-09-12, 03:01 AM)[XGZ]Shalymar Wrote: [ -> ]

GO HERE. 

You can start by reading the instructions on the Merging process. 

START HERE

DOWNLOAD THIS
(2018-09-12, 03:10 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-12, 03:01 AM)[XGZ]Shalymar Wrote: [ -> ]

GO HERE. 

You can start by reading the instructions on the Merging process. 

START HERE

DOWNLOAD THIS

I will try it and let you know :Smile ty
Did you fix that?
Hi everyone, I have a animal website su kaplumbağası
I'm using xenforo but i want to marge to mybb. Tomorrow morning i will try.

Thank you mybb. You are the best
I put my post here because it's an existing thread.

So the import worked well.

Except it failed to pick up avatars and attachments.

How to fix?