MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Spectral" theme for MyBB 1.8.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Purchased. Awesome theme! Gonna get to work and customize some things now Smile

One thing I noticed, u may want to fix:
[Image: ab973734382cf7f72218e8ad3678ab73.png]

This shows when writing a PM. It should be "Preview Message"

Also, how can I set the Dark option as default instead of light?
(2019-09-16, 05:30 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I noticed, u may want to fix:
[Image: ab973734382cf7f72218e8ad3678ab73.png]

This shows when writing a PM. It should be "Preview Message"
Does the same happen when all plugins are disabled? A usercp.lang.php string has a conflicting name, so if the file is loaded for private.php it may show the wrong text (doesn't appear to be by default).

Quote:Also, how can I set the Dark option as default instead of light?

The inc/plugins/dvz_theme_options/themes/spectral.json file includes light and dark definitions - if the dark is first, it should be the default one (after saving and re-activating the DVZ Theme Options plugin):
{
  "scheme": {
    "dark": {
      "stylesheets": [
        "_dark.css"
      ],
      "editortheme": "monocons_spectral_dark.css"
    },
    "light": []
  }
}
Thanks DVZ, worked great. I will look into the preview signature problem shortly. I don't believe it is due to the lang, but I will check after a few things (as I have an active board, it will be tough to disable all plugins and test right at this moment)
However, I am experiencing an issue where clicking the 3 dot icon in the sticky bar to change from light > dark or dark > light will not popup. When clicked, it will act as if it was clicked (change color/opacity), but nothing will open.
I think there should be a way to click out of the menu pop ups on mobile. Also tested on demo board, let’s say a user wants to change from light > dark on mobile, you can’t get out of it if you change ur mind/accidentally click it. Same goes for all other menu pop ups
(2019-09-18, 03:10 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]I think there should be a way to click out of the menu pop ups on mobile. Also tested on demo board, let’s say a user wants to change from light > dark on mobile, you can’t get out of it if you change ur mind/accidentally click it. Same goes for all other menu pop ups

Seems to be caused by a similar quirk in Safari, and may have a similar solution - this should bring back the coded functionality of closing the menu when tapped outside, on the lower dark region - like previously, in jscripts/spectral_theme.js around line 327:
    $('.dropmenu').on('click', '.body', function (e) {
        if ($(e.target).is('.body')) {
            $('.dropmenu').blur();
        }
    });

The temporary fixes will be included in subsequent MyBB compatibility updates.
Thanks DVZ, worked great.
Wow, this is hands down probably the best looking theme I've ever seen! Buying soon Smile
The "Spectral" MyBB 1.8.x theme has been updated for compatibility with changes introduced in MyBB 1.8.22.

The new package can be downloaded from the product page on Gumroad.

Additionally:
  • fixed empty thread title issue in MyAlerts notifications when using Spectral,
  • applied fixes & improvements related to quick reply in threads,
  • fixed menu issues on mobile Safari browsers,
  • applied visual corrections to Restore buttons, radio buttons and jGrowl messages.
The "Spectral" MyBB 1.8.x theme has been updated for compatibility with changes introduced in MyBB 1.8.23.

The "Spectral" MyBB 1.8.x theme has been updated for compatibility with changes introduced in MyBB 1.8.27.

Pages: 1 2 3 4