MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with @Burnacid's form creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed this to my forum and then created a form, I have exported it and it gave me some code but I am really confused on where to put this. Could someone help me, please Smile

Click here to see the plugin
What code you talking about

I use it in my forum all are working find for me.
The export / import function is used to make a backup or load in forms other people made. The code is all the settings you can import on another forum in the plugin to recreate the form you made.

What are your intentions to export the form?
(2018-09-15, 06:46 PM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]The export / import function is used to make a backup or load in forms other people made. The code is all the settings you can import on another forum in the plugin to recreate the form you made.

What are your intentions to export the form?

Is there a way to create a form, then edit a page such as contact.php, having this new form I created?

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks
You can change the URL of the contact us page within the default MyBB settings. Put the url to your created form.

Site Details > Contact Us Link
(2018-09-28, 03:23 PM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]You can change the URL of the contact us page within the default MyBB settings. Put the url to your created form.

Site Details > Contact Us Link

Thank you for your response.

I considered that, but prefer my contact page to be at .com/contact.php rather than .com/form.php?formid=5

Is that the only option?

If I could just put the form created and located at the formid url on to the contact.php page instead, that would be perfect.

Is there a way without php knowledge? As I don't know how to manually create the form on to the contact.php page.

I was hoping I can create the form using the plugin, then put it on to the contact page.

Many thanks
No not without PHP knowledge. It's not the goal of this plugin sorry.
(2018-09-28, 09:18 PM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]No not without PHP knowledge. It's not the goal of this plugin sorry.

OK thank you for your prompt replies. I will go with your suggestion of changing the url. Cheers.