MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a theme similar to:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018-09-16, 10:58 AM)Thanos Wrote: [ -> ]If you're paying $40 then it can't be that great, you get what you pay for.

That statement is ignorant, to say the least.

There's many "great" themes here in EXTEND , thats "FREE".
(2018-09-16, 04:06 PM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-16, 10:58 AM)Thanos Wrote: [ -> ]If you're paying $40 then it can't be that great, you get what you pay for.

If you're paying $40 you should know what you are getting -> a template, no more. Real customisation comes at a higher price.

Anyway, i don't think the OP is looking for real customisation - his description is slap dash at best  Big Grin
(2018-09-16, 04:06 PM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]

There's a difference between Free Theme's and what's suppose to be Premium. You should be more mindful of what you say, so sure of yourself. You sound very arrogant.

Good day.

(2018-09-16, 03:08 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Cheap prices ( rip themes and not offer support, many issues )
Good Prices ( high cost, but good quality, support, and not rip )
High prices ( people who really know what they do and can offer to you a better work compared within you have asked for )

Pretty much this. If you're paying for a cheap theme, $40 for example, I highly doubt the individual will sit and customize majority of the templates and give you a unique look. However, if you're paying a few hundred more than likely you're getting a high quality unique design.

There's no point in arguing about it really, and that being said I won't respond to this thread again.

But anyway OP yeah, you can contact Norkoy who designed OgUsers on OgUsers.
(2018-09-16, 08:03 PM)Thanos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-16, 04:06 PM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're paying $40 then it can't be that great, you get what you pay for.

There's a difference between Free Theme's and what's suppose to be Premium. You should be more mindful of what you say, so sure of yourself. You sound very arrogant.

Good day.

The BOLDED text is the only "arrogant" part of this thread.
As "YOU" cannot determine whats "Premium" to the person requesting the theme.
.... maybe you don't understand what "preference" or "personal taste" is....
(2018-09-16, 08:18 PM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-16, 08:03 PM)Thanos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-16, 04:06 PM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're paying $40 then it can't be that great, you get what you pay for.

Good day.

The BOLDED text is the only "arrogant" part of this thread.
As "YOU" cannot determine whats "Premium" to the person requesting the theme.
.... maybe you don't understand what "preference" or "personal taste" is....

Premium oppose to Regular would be https://nulledbb.com/ oppose to https://bitcointalk.org/ for example. There's no bit of arrogance in what I said because it was simply fact, not opinion.

OP is requesting just that, a PREMIUM theme.
Bumpppppppppppppp
If you're still in need of this, feel free to send me a private message, we can exchange contacts there.
Pages: 1 2