MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable All Plugins Renders Posting/Clicking Threads usable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went ahead and deactivate all the plugins, one by one, but now, I can't click onto any threads at all. Huh
when you were deactivating the one by one, you were suppose to deactivate one, check the forum deactivate another plugin and check the forum. That would let you know which plugin is making it error. Why are you disabling all your plugins though?
(2018-09-14, 02:11 AM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]when you were deactivating the one by one, you were suppose to deactivate one, check the forum deactivate another plugin and check the forum. That would let you know which plugin is making it error.  Why are you disabling all your plugins though?

I think we're misunderstanding here. My bad. I didn't explain it clearly.

After deactivating one plugin, I did check the forum to see anything changes. When nothing changed, I deactivate another, rinse and repeat until the last one.

So far, there were no changes after doing this. 

Interestingly enough. I went ahead and did a few tests when I reactivate them one by one. The threads went back to normal once I re-activate Template Conditionals (1.8). If that plugin is not active, the threads will flat out become an error, regardless of the other plugins are activate or deactivate.

EDIT:

After further investigation, it seems that the Template Conditionals, which was used to create separate group images for each individual members, on the old theme seems to be conflicting the issue. Once I removed any reference to it and reverted the templates, everything went back to normal on the main page. Weird, but everything on that end is working now! Checking the plugins definitely did the trick!

However....

It still doesn't explain the File Verification thing not working though! (everytime I clicked it to check out the files, it has an error with the Mybb server occurred).
it would seem the files related to the file check have been edited.
I hope I ain't breaking the news for double posting but...

I did another test. I removed anything regarding the Template Conditionals (in group image in postbit, member and member list) and I'm able to click on threads when during the "Disabled All Plugins" button.

> it would seem the files related to the file check have been edited.

How would I fix that? Huh
@ShineCero

A side issue...

You do know that your website is showing 'Not Secure' on the 3 major browsers. Right?

Chrome, Firefox, and IE are all showing your website as 'Not Secure'.

Do you have SSL installed on your website?
You will find the php file in the admin folder of your install. public_html >>admin>>tools>>file_verification.php

reupload that files and see if it changes.
(2018-09-14, 09:20 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]@ShineCero

A side issue...

You do know that your website is showing 'Not Secure' on the 3 major browsers. Right?

Chrome, Firefox, and IE are all showing your website as 'Not Secure'.

Do you have SSL installed on your website?

I'm currently working on getting an SSL. It was an auto ssl (but for some reason it's not working correctly at the moment), but I'm planning on getting a paid one in the upcoming weeks.

EDIT: Everything should be working somewhat on the SSL thing.

(2018-09-14, 12:44 PM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]You will find the php file  in the admin folder of your install. public_html >>admin>>tools>>file_verification.php

reupload that files and see if it changes.

Follow your instructions (it's under modules, then tools) and reuploaded the file. It still shows the problem:

"There was a problem communicating with the MyBB server. Please try again in a few minutes."
Pages: 1 2