MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Help Me fix This issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please After putting the plugins in the directory, I can't see install ... Please need your help.. I have attached screenshot of it .., or check here Screenshot

Thank you
(2018-09-14, 09:52 AM)ALBDROID 1 Wrote: [ -> ]Please After putting the plugins in the directory, I can't see install ... Please need your help.. I have attached screenshot of it .., or check here Screenshot

Thank you

Do you see the Activate or Install & Activate at the far right column? Your screenshot cut off the right side of that page, but that's where you will see it.

Also... charge up your phone, too... it's at 19%.
(2018-09-14, 10:28 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-14, 09:52 AM)ALBDROID 1 Wrote: [ -> ]Please After putting the plugins in the directory, I can't see install ... Please need your help.. I have attached screenshot of it .., or check here Screenshot

Thank you

Do you see the Activate or Install & Activate at the far right column? Your screenshot cut off the right side of that page, but that's where you will see it.

Thanks for your reply

There is nothing there at all... Please that's the full page I sent ..
(2018-09-14, 11:50 AM)ALBDROID 1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-14, 10:28 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you

Thanks for your reply

There is nothing there at all... Please that's the full page I sent ..

No, that is not correct.

Turn your phone into landscape mode. Or swipe the screen to the left or right.

Or... use a desktop computer and you'll see everything there.